The Audience Research & Insight team at Channel 4 came loaded with a few burning questions to be answered in a matter of weeks. These included:
- What does diversity and inclusion actually mean to diverse audiences?
- How do diverse audiences perceive Channel 4 and its approach to diversity?
- How does that compare with other channels and platforms?
- What drives perceptions?
- How can representation and portrayal of diverse groups be improved?
- What metrics should Channel 4 develop to track audience perceptions?