Versiti, a division of Youmeus Limited (“we“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all applicable laws and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “Data Protection Legislation”) .
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.versiti.co you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- INFORMATION YOU GIVE US. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site versiti.co (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, enter a competition, promotion or survey, sign-up to our email newsletter and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
If we intend to use this information for any other purpose, we will let you know what we intend to do with such data and the legal basis we are relying on for processing such data. This may include obtaining your express consent.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
- You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Youmeus Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We will inform you if we need to disclose your personal data for such purpose.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be securely encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under the Data Protection Legislation:
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com [or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email that we send to you];
- You can ask us to rectify any inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you.
- You may have the right to request the erasure of personal information that we hold about you.
- You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for certain purposes, including for direct marketing purposes, for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
- You may have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- You may have the right to request a copy of your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transmit your personal data to another data controller,
- You may have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which has legal or other significant effects on you.
You can exercise any of the above rights at any time by contacting us at 4 Wellesley Terrace, London N1 7NA or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to and from our site
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. You may request details or a copy of the personal data that we hold about you by writing to us at 4 Wellesley Terrace, London N1 7NA.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected.